Save 50% On Rental Car Insurance.
Get complete protection for your rental car. No hidden fees. $0 deductible excess. Insurance available worldwide.
Get a Quote
Compatible with ANY rental car company WORLDWIDE!
Alamo Avis Budget Enterprise Europcar Hertz
National Thrifty Dollar Firefly Redspot Sixt
East Coast Car Rentals Avancar BlaBlaCar Car Next Door Car2go CarpoolWorld
Cityhop Coseats DriveMyCar Drivy Enterprise CarShare GoGet
GoMore ICS (Iniziativa Car Sharing) Liftshare Lyft Roam ride Turo
YourDrive Zipcar America Car Rental Mex GreenMotion Payless
Interrent All Seasons Around Australia (AA) AutoRent Hertz Awesome Campers Bear Rentals
Britz Car Hire Calypso Campervans Camperman Cheapa Cruisin Motorhomes Cutprice Car Rentals
Drive Beyond Hippie Campers Jucy Rentals Lucky Rentals Maui Mighty Campervans
Orana Car & Truck Rental Spaceships Travellers Autobarn Wicked Campers Express Rent a Car Foco Rent a Car
Inova Localiza Locarx Mr Cars Rental Movida RHP Rent a Car
Unidas Discount Driving Force Economy EZ Car Fox Rent A Car
Great Alaskan Holidays IdeaMerge Rentacar Buchbinder Caro Rental Global Drive
car2go Carsharing Advantage Car Rental Elbabycar Enjoy (car sharing company) Goldcar Interrent
Maggiore Morini rent Sicily by Car Smile Rent Locauto Noleggiare
TargetRent Peugeot Open Europe Caprivi Car Hire A2B Car Rental Affordable Motorhome Rentals Apex Car Rentals
Discover NZ Freedom Car Rental Rentalcars NZ Road Runner Rentals Snap Rental Tui Campers
Walkabout Rentals Drive on Holidays Guerin Drive4less Orbita Atesa
Centauro Drivalia Euromotorhome AurigaCrown Hiper Rent a Car Niza Cars
Owners Cars OK Rent a Car Pepecar Record Go Rhodium Solmar.es
Unirent Easirent Stan Car Hire Intack Self Drive IOM Rent a Car PSD Vehicle Rental
Apollo Camper Escapecampervans Road Bear RV Rental Star RV USAVE Britz Camper Travel
Rental Cover provides complete protection against theft and costly damage to your rental vehicle, at a significant savings to the rates charged by rental car companies.
Get the peace of mind that comes from knowing that a small scrape won’t turn into thousands of dollars of repair costs and fees. We provide even more complete protection than the loss or collision damage waiver offered by leading rental car companies, at a fraction of the price.
Even if you have supplementary protection from your credit card your coverage won’t be as extensive as Rental Cover:
- Flat tires, cracked windshields, damaged headlights, lost keys, and towing.
- Sky-high charges added to your repair bill, including fees for loss of use, processing, relocation and towing.
- Complete coverage for all authorized drivers (such as your spouse) if they are listed on the rental agreement.
- Rentals for more than 30 days.
Plus, Rental Cover will cover you for other rented vehicles that your personal car insurance or credit card may exclude, such as full size sport utility vehicles, pickup trucks, recreational vehicles, motorhomes, camper vans, car shares, and courtesy cars.
➥ How it works
➥ With a RentalCover policy you do not need to take the supplier’s excess reduction (also called Super Collision Damage Waiver and various other names). This is because you will be covered for any damages by the RentalCover partner that issues your policy. While you can set the amount of cover that you need for your rental vehicle, Check our guide to excess to determine what level of cover you will need.
➥ If there is any damage you would just pay that amount to the supplier and then claim that amount via RentalCover. RentalCover is an authorised insurance distributor for multiple insurance partners. All are hand-selected for their commitment to improving outcomes for car renters. All products are vetted so that there are no “hidden” exclusions. If you pay it to the rental company, you can claim it from RentalCover!
➥ Your questions answered
- ➥ Is my credit card coverage sufficient?
- Relying on credit card coverage means you could still be on the hook for thousands of dollars!
- For US Residents, your credit card likely provides secondary rental car insurance that only kicks in after you’ve made a claim through your personal auto insurance (which may potentially lead to a rate increase).
- Credit card coverage often has a long list of exclusions, such as damage caused by additional drivers, lost keys, roadside repair costs, windshield, undercarriage, mirror & roof damage, long-term rentals, and the steep fees that the rental companies add to your repair bill.
- ➥ Can I change or cancel my coverage if my travel plans change?
- Yes, you may modify your coverage, or cancel for a full refund, any time the day before you pick up your rental vehicle. You may extend your coverage at any time.
- ➥ What do I do if I plan to travel to multiple countries?
- Rental Cover extends coverage for any other countries that you visit (for US residents, this excludes Ireland, Israel, Jamaica, and cross-border trips to Mexico). If you’re traveling to multiple countries, simply enter the first Country of Travel into the quote form!
- ➥ Are additional drivers covered under my policy?
- Yes, additional drivers who are on the rental agreement with you are covered free of charge. You do not need to inform us of the additional drivers’ names, as they are covered automatically, regardless of age, country of residence, etc. Please note that the rental company may charge a small “additional driver” fee.
- ➥ How do I make a claim?
- We take the stress out of the claim process with concierge-level service. We strive to get your claim resolved and paid within seven business days.
Please click here for more information about the policy & coverage.
Australian Resident policies are sold by Cover Genius Pty Ltd (Australian Business Number 43 159 983 598) in its capacity as an AFS Licensee, No 490058 and underwritten by Assetinsure Pty Limited (ABN 65 066 463 803, AFSL 488 403). Time Holidays Pty Ltd & Cover Genius does not act as your agent: this advice is general and does not take into account your objectives, financial situation or needs. You should consider whether the advice is suitable for you and your personal circumstances. Before you make any decision about whether to acquire the product, please read the PDS & FSG contained in your quote. If you purchase a policy from Time Holidays Pty Ltd, the company receives a commission which is a percentage of your premium – ask us for details.