All deluxe hotel accommodation (based on double occupancy)
* Meals and featuring regional delicacies mentioned in the itinerary
* All visits and admission fees including entertainment shows mentioned in the itinerary
* English speaking guide;
✧Price does not include:
* Chinese Visa Application fee multiple entries (US passport): USD$190/person. (Canadian passport):USD$160/person.
* Service charge & all gratuities: USD$50/person for the entire trip
* Travel insurance.
* International and internal airfare with taxes
➥Pay and go. 100% Guarantee.
➥Anywhere anytime – No downtime.
➥Solid Global Network.
➥High Standard Service.
➥Incredible Value with Top Quality.
➥D1 Arrive in Lhasa
➥Day 2 Lhasa (B, L) Visit Potala Palace, Jokhang Temple and Barkhor street
➥Day 3 Lhasa (B, L) Visit Drepung Monastery and Norbulinka Park
➥Day 4 Lhasa (B, L) Vsit Ani kangsang Nunnery and Sera Monastery
➥Day 5 Lhasa fly home (B)
✧Your Travel Documents
Make sure that you have:
➥Valid passport ready
➥Obtain the right China visa
➥Check the spelling of your name on the airline tickets, it must exactly match what is on your passport
➥Check the weather in the places you are going to visit in China and pack your baggage accordingly
➥Call the airline to get your seat pre-assigned and your special dietary requests placed as soon as you receive your airline tickets
We recommend you make two copies of your passport identification page. This will facilitate obtaining a replacement in case your passport is lost or stolen. Leave one copy at home with friends or family. Carry the other one, along with a passport size photo, with you in a separate place from your passport. Leave a copy of your China Tour itinerary and contact information with family or friends so that you can be contacted in case of an emergency.