* Prices are per person based on twin share accommodation
* Please click on your selected date/ price to book.
* Daily departure
* All Price in USD
- Airport transfers;
- All deluxe hotel accommodation (based on double occupancy)
- All visits and admission fees including entertainment shows mentioned in the itinerary
- English speaking guide;
✧Price Not Include
- International airfare and airport taxes.
- Visa fees
- Prepaid tipping. ( US$10/person/day)
- Travel insurance.
- Personal expenditures.
➥Pay and go. 100% Guarantee.
➥Anywhere anytime – No downtime.
➥Solid Global Network.
➥High Standard Service.
➥Incredible Value with Top Quality.
➥Day 1: Bangkok Arrival
➥Day 2: Bangkok
➥Day 3: Bangkok
➥Day 4: Bangkok departure
✧Before You Go
Do your homeworkbefore your departure; the following information will help you prepare for atrouble free China vacation
Travel DocumentsFlights to China Passport & China Visa Upon Arrival Baggage InoculationMedication Internet Your Tour Guides Currency Time Difference Electricity WaterMeals Climate Dress & Laundry Mail Media Cell phone Telephone Camera,Memory Card Toiletry Shopping Packing for a China TourGratuities TravelInsurance Jet Lag Precautions Canada Duty-free
Your Travel Document
Make sure that youhave
- Valid passportready
- Obtain the rightChina visa.
- Check your namespellings on your airline tickets, it must matches EXACTLY your name on yourpassport.
- Check the weatherin the places you are going to visit in China and pack your baggage light andsmart.
- Call the airlinerelated to get your seat pre-assigned and your special dietary request placedas soon as you receive your airline tickets.
We recommend you maketwo copies of your passport identification page. This will facilitatereplacement in case your passport is lost or stolen. Leave one copy at homewith friends or relatives. Carry the other one along with a passport size photowith you in a separate place from your passport. Leave a copy of your ChinaTour itinerary and contact information with family or friends at home so thatyou can be contacted in case of an emergency.
Flights to China
Contact your airlineto confirm flight number and any possible schedule changes prior to leaving forthe airport. Connecting passengers should verify, at the time of check-in, thatluggage can be checked through to your China destination. For transpacificflights, you must check in at least three hours prior to the scheduleddeparture time.
In case you choose toarrange your own add-on flights to the designated gateway city, you must takethe following facts into consideration before booking any flights. NexusHolidays Group Inc is not responsible for any missed connections andpenalties/loss as a result. For a peace of mind, we strongly recommend you topurchase trip interruption/cancellation insurance. Note:
- For transpacificflight, you must check-in at least three (3) hours ahead of departure time.
- It takes at leastone (1) hour to clear customs and claim your checked baggage.
- For domestic flight,you must check in at least two (2) hours prior to departure time.
Most airline ticketsare issued using a special fare which cannot be changed or canceled withoutincurring additional cost. Should you lose or misplace your tickets while traveling,you should immediately notify the airline. In most cases the airline will haveyou complete a Lost Ticket Indemnity Form, and for a fee, issue replacementtickets.
All foreign nationalstraveling to the People’s Republic of China must travel on a valid passportwith at least six(6) months remaining validity after the entry date into China.A tourist visa must be obtained prior to entering the PRC. Please read completedetails about Passport & Visa for your China Travel Vacations.
A Nexus Holidays GroupInc local Tour Guide will greet you once you have cleared the Customs area atyour China arrival airport. Please wear your name badge for easyidentification, and look for a Nexus Holidays Group Inc Inc sign. If you takecare of the flight to China on your own and book our ‘Land only’ package, yourairport/hotel transfers on arrival/departure days are excluded. The meteredtaxicab from Beijing Airport to your Beijing hotel costs about $15 per ridedepending on the traffic. Optional private transfer is available upon request.The hotel address in both English and Chinese is available at the “ContactInformation” page in the travel documents sent to you two weeks prior todeparture of your China trip.