• Amazing South Pacific Dance, Knife & famous Fire Dancing Spectacular Show
• plenty of time to relax, snorkel, swim or dive on Fiji’s best beaches,
• 30min Trek through tropical flat jungle
• Swim in the Biggest Coastal waterfall
• Suva Sightseeing – drive through
• 7 chamber historical snake cave visit
• Sevusevu – Fijian Kava ceremony
• Village visit – interact with locals and kids
• Billibilli rafting • Sand Boarding
• Market visit – local fresh vegetables
• hot pools and mud pools
• Island Cuisine & local foods
✔All Fees and Taxes
➤Traveler pickup is offered
➤Pick up from hotel lobby. be ready 10min before pickup time.
Nadi to Robinson Crusoe Island
Robinson Crusoe Island
Nadi to Robinson Crusoe Island for a full afternoon on the amazing Robinson Crusoe Island – the island of the fire dancers! Free snorkeling
Duration: 1 day Admission Ticket Included
Accommodation: 1 night accommodation at Robinson Crusoe Island. compulsory meal plan applies, which is payable direct upon check in.
Meals: Not Included
Robinson Crusoe to Pacific Harbour
Biausevu Waterfall Robinson Crusoe Island to Pacific Harbour along the stunning Coral Coast. Lunch stop in Sigatoka town (own cost) before proceeding to the Waterfalls.. Enjoy Rainforest Trek and waterfall in Coral Coast. Check in at Uprising Beach resort or Club Oceanus and spend late afternoon at the Resort
Duration: 5 hours
Admission Ticket Included
Accommodation: 1 x night at Club Oceanus or Uprising Beach Resort. Meals are not included
Full day Tour ex Pacific Harbour
Wailotua Village Number 1 community hall Depart Pacific Harbour for a drive through sightseeing of Suva City to Wailotua. Visit the 7 chamber historical snake cave.
Duration: 1 hour Admission Ticket Included.
Nasautoka Village Hall
Upon reaching Nasautoka Village for kava ceremony and village tour, interact with the locals and kids. Finish your day with bilibili rafting in the Wainibuka River before returning to Pacific Harbour. Lunch is optional but provided by the village at a cost of F$10.00
Duration: 3 hours Admission Ticket Included
Accommodation: Additional night at Pacific Harbour – meals are not included
Pacific Harbour to Nadi
Sigatoka Sand Dunes National Park
Pacific Harbour to Nadi. – Depart Pacific Harbour for Nadi via sand boarding in the Sigatoka Sand Dunes. Stop in Sigatoka for a break before departing for the Sand dunes. Lunch (own cost) & market stop in Nadi.
Duration: 2 hours Admission Ticket Included.
Tifajek Mud Pool & Hotspring
Finish your day with a fun filled scenic half hour drive into the heart of the Sabeto Valley. Enjoy the famous Sabeto thermal springs & mud pools, an array of natural pools to soothe your bones and cleanse the skin. Stop by the side of the road on the way back to your resort for some road side tropical fruit or a cold coconut (own cost).
Duration: 2 hours Admission Ticket Included
Accommodation: Not Included
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers