Please be aware that we have been advised that the Nepal government is implementing revised Tourist Visa Fee structure w.e.f. July 17, 2019.
According to the revised structure:
- Foreigners visiting Nepal on a 15-day multiple-entry tourist visa will have to pay US $ 30 per person in fees, from existing US $ 25 per person.
- Those obtaining 30-day multiple-entry tourist visa will have to pay US $ 50 per person, while those visiting Nepal on a 90-day visa will have to pay US $ 125 per person. Existing rates for the aforementioned visa types are US $40 and US $100 respectively.
- Visa charge for those visiting Nepal on a 30-day non-tourist visa has been set at US $30.
The government has also revised fees for acquiring a trekking route permit for foreigners. As per the revised rates, foreigners willing to trek to Upper Mustang and Upper Dolpa have to pay US $ 500 per person for the first 10 days. If they plan to extend their journey beyond 10 days, they will be charged US $ 50 per person per day.
If you fill it from the website, you will get submission Receipt with barcode, please print it out and bring it along for acquiring visa. It works for fifteen days and becomes invalid then after.
Online Visa Application Process for clients:
In order to avoid long queues and unnecessary problems, here are few things our clients need to prepare:
1. Please keep your valid passport at hand
2. Ready a recent digital photograph (size: 1.5” x 1.5”) in your removable device to upload your photograph
- A detailed permanent residence address, land-line and mobile no including your email address
- detailed address in Nepal and land-line no.
4. Once the application is successfully submitted, a receipt will be sent to your email immediately.
5. Print the receipt and keep it with you as you need to produce it before the Immigration Authority.
6. The receipt also mentions about the documents you need to produce before the Immigration Authority after paying the visa fee.
Please note that all Visa information is to be checked with the relevant Visa company and/or the consulate at all times.